- 150 grams leek, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 250 grams cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place leek, onion, and garlic in bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
3. Add all ingredients to TM Bowl. Cook for 12 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
4. Blend for 40 seconds, starting at speed 5, gradually increase to speed 9
Season with salt & pepper to taste
Lovely with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of grated parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.