- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- Half cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 650 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g bacon, chopped or diced
Place onion and leek into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down side of bowl and add oil. Cook on Varoma temp for 3 minutes on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and zucchini. Chop on speed 7 for 10-15 seconds, until finely chopped. You may need to use the spatula to loosen veggies and allow them to chop evenly.
Add water and vegetable stock and place lid on thermomix.
Place bacon into varoma and set in place.
Cook on Varoma temp for 25 minutes, speed 2.
Remove Varoma and put measuring cup in place. Puree soup by starting at speed 1, then slowly moving up to speed 9 for 1-2 minutes.
Add bacon to soup and mix with spatula. Place soup into thermoserver until ready to serve.
If you want the soup to be white, peel zucchini first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Braised Jew Fish
- Jules Bliss Balls