- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- Half cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 650 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g bacon, chopped or diced
Place onion and leek into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down side of bowl and add oil. Cook on Varoma temp for 3 minutes on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and zucchini. Chop on speed 7 for 10-15 seconds, until finely chopped. You may need to use the spatula to loosen veggies and allow them to chop evenly.
Add water and vegetable stock and place lid on thermomix.
Place bacon into varoma and set in place.
Cook on Varoma temp for 25 minutes, speed 2.
Remove Varoma and put measuring cup in place. Puree soup by starting at speed 1, then slowly moving up to speed 9 for 1-2 minutes.
Add bacon to soup and mix with spatula. Place soup into thermoserver until ready to serve.
If you want the soup to be white, peel zucchini first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers