- 2 --- carrots, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 --- celery stalks, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 --- garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 --- onions, peeled and halved
- 25 gram unsalted butter
- 2 --- potatoes, cut into small 5cm cubes
- 5 stalks parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 200 grams chicken meat, boneless, skinless, Cooked, leftovers!
- 1 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 50 grams soy sauce, Tamari
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place carrot, celery, garlic, onion and butter into bowl. Chop 5mins/speed5.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Saute for 5 mins/veroma/speed 1
4. Add chicken, potato, parsley, stock paste and sprinkle flour all over.
5. Place on lid, not MC
6. Cook 20mins/100 degrees/speed 1/reverse - slowly adding 1200g water and tamari through hole in the first few minutes. Make sure the level does nor go above the max line! Put MC in place.
7. Taste & check for seasoning, adding white pepper and salt as needed.
I used Tamari soy sauce, has a lighter sweeter taste.
This dish freezes well. Vary the vegies.
You could also bulk it up by adding 1/2 cup of risoni pasta 7 minutes before end of cooking. If adding risoni, it should be eaten the same day.
Don't add extra salt until you taste at the end. The stock paste and soy sauce is salty!
If you have no stock paste made, switch to a good quality chicken stock cube.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Caramelised onion jam
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll