- 2 --- carrots, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 --- celery stalks, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 --- garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 --- onions, peeled and halved
- 25 gram unsalted butter
- 2 --- potatoes, cut into small 5cm cubes
- 5 stalks parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 200 grams chicken meat, boneless, skinless, Cooked, leftovers!
- 1 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 50 grams soy sauce, Tamari
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place carrot, celery, garlic, onion and butter into bowl. Chop 5mins/speed5.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Saute for 5 mins/veroma/speed 1
4. Add chicken, potato, parsley, stock paste and sprinkle flour all over.
5. Place on lid, not MC
6. Cook 20mins/100 degrees/speed 1/reverse - slowly adding 1200g water and tamari through hole in the first few minutes. Make sure the level does nor go above the max line! Put MC in place.
7. Taste & check for seasoning, adding white pepper and salt as needed.
I used Tamari soy sauce, has a lighter sweeter taste.
This dish freezes well. Vary the vegies.
You could also bulk it up by adding 1/2 cup of risoni pasta 7 minutes before end of cooking. If adding risoni, it should be eaten the same day.
Don't add extra salt until you taste at the end. The stock paste and soy sauce is salty!
If you have no stock paste made, switch to a good quality chicken stock cube.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fragrant pipis
- Quiche Lorraine
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Pate en Crouté
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Cabbage Roll Soup