- 400 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 grams water
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 127cals per serve
Place pumpkin, onions and carrot into TM bowl. Chop 10seconds speed 7.
Add stock & water, cook 25mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Blend 30-60 seconds turning dial up to speed 9 slowly.
Add salt & pepper.
Accessories you need
Freezable for a quick, low calorie lunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Medicine Bomb Chicken Soup
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth