- 400 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 grams water
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 127cals per serve
Place pumpkin, onions and carrot into TM bowl. Chop 10seconds speed 7.
Add stock & water, cook 25mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Blend 30-60 seconds turning dial up to speed 9 slowly.
Add salt & pepper.
Accessories you need
Freezable for a quick, low calorie lunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart