THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 800 g red capsicum, washed, deseeded and quartered
- 1000 g tomatoes, washed and halved
- 2 Red onions, quartered
- 8 - 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, rough chunks
- parsley, half a generous bunch, or at least 6 sprigs. Leaves only.
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g natural Yoghurt or Sour Cream, to serve
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread capsicum, tomato, garlic and red onion over two lined baking trays. Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes
- While veggies are roasting grate parmesan in TM bowl 15 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
- Place all oven roasted veg and parsley into TM bowl, chop 10 sec/speed 8.
- Add stock and tomato paste - if desired top up with a little water to max fill line on bowl - cook for 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Purée for 1 minute, gradually increasing from speed 4 to 8.
- Serve with reserved parmesan and a dollop of yoghurt.
This comforting soup is nutritious and packed full of all the natural vitamins that your body needs to assist in the early stages of a fight against a cold or flu.
Delicious served with slices of toasted grain batard or bread on the side for bulk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade