- 40 g Butter
- 350 g carrots rough chopped
- 100` g celery rough chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 900 g water
- coriander fresh chopped to ganish
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place carrots and celery into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs /speed 5.
2. add butter and spices and saute 3-4 mins /120 deg/ speed 1
3. add water and stock paste and cook 25 mins /100 deg/speed 1 with steaming basket on top instead of MC
4. puree, 1 min /speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually.
5. season to taste and garninsh wiht fresh coriander
may like to dry roast spices beforehand.. dry bowl well, dry roast 3 mins /100deg/speed 1 let cool a little and grind 30 secs speed 10
add ginger and lemongrass for asian twist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Rice Bubble Slice