- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 jalapeno or red chilli, deseeded
- 10 g fat, (butter, lard, olive oil)
- 1 can tomatos, or 400-500g fresh tomato
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder, (optional)
- plain corn chips
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1-2 Avocados, pitted and sliced
- sour cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place tasty cheese into bowl and grate 10secs/speed 5. Set aside for serving.
Wash and dry bowl.
Place onion garlic and pepper/chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3secs/speed 5.
Add fat and saute 2mins/100C/speed 1.
Add remaining soup ingredients to bowl (tomato, water, stock paste, cumin, worchestershire, and chilli).
Cook 30mins/100C/Speed 1 (may need an extra 10mins if using fresh tomatos).
Best Served in a shallow bowl.
Arrange a hand full of corn chips in bottom of bowl. Top with reserved cheese, avocado and sour cream.
Pour soup into bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes