- .25 bunch parsley
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams mince
- 100 grams eye of bacon, cut into strips
- 500 grams diced vegetables of choice, carrot,celery,potato,peas,corn,pumpkin
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 750 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 130 grams pasta shells ,mini
- salt and pepper to taste
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place parsley into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add mince and bacon and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Add all remaining ingredients except peas if using and pasta shells and cook for 15 minutes at 100° on Reverse + soft speed.
Add pasta (and peas) and cook for a further 15 minutes at 100° on Reverse + soft speed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)