- 1 portion brown onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 level teaspoons cumin seeds
- .5 level teaspoons coriander seeds
- 750 g pumpkin, Peeled & roughly chopped into 3cm pieces
- 400 g chickpea, dried, Rinsed
- 650 g water
- 80 g Vegetable stock paste, Stock concentrate
- Half pieces lemon, Juice only
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and garlic in TC bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides
- add oil, cumin and coriander, sauté for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
- Add pumpkin, chickpeas, water & stock concentrate, cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
- Add lemon juice, purée for 1 minute , slowly increasing from 1 to 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup