- 300g chicken mince
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- Handful fresh parsley, leaves onlu
- 120g sea salt
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 stems Celery, chopped
- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 50g Milk
- 700g water
- 1 stick Celery, Sliced
- 1 carrot, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Stock (see above)
- Handful Fresh Parley
Place all ingredients in TMX bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 5.
Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1 with steaming basket on lid instead of MC.
Place in jars and store in fridge.
Place all ingredients in TMX bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Set aside in fridge.
Place water, stock and sliced carrot and celery in TMX bowl.
Cook for 7 minutes, 100 degrees on speed soft.
At the 5 minute mark, take your noodle mix and using a teaspoon, gently drop small spoonfuls into the cooking soup. They will cook during the last 2 munites.
When ready, pour into Thermoserver and add fresh parsley to garnish.
Serve with fresh bread or dumplings.
Accessories you need
This is a great Winter broth that is quick and simple and full of goodness.
Make stock in advance and keep in fridge ad this soup can then be made in 5-7 minutes.
Add chicken meat to the last cooking step and cook for 5 munites, adding the extra veges next and cooking again for 7 minutes.
Vary the vegetables depending on your taste and budget.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)