- 2 cloves garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Onion, medium, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams water, Boiled
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, Thermomix
- 220 grams leeks, Roughly Chopped
- 270 grams Potatos, Roughly Chopped
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Mother's Day Winter Cooking Heating Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for students Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Everyday Potato dish Vegetable dish
1. Add onion & garlic to bowl and slice for 3 seconds at speed 7.
2. Add olive oil to bowl. Saute for 5 minutess, speed 1, 100C, scraping down sides of bowl after cooking.
3. Add water, stock paste to the onions and garlic and place the steaming basket with potato and leek into the bowl. Cook another 20-22 minutes mins, speed 1, 100C or until potatoes are soft.
4. Tip steamed vegetables into the liquid and puree for 45 seconds at speed 5 and gradually increasing speed to speed 9, until mixture is smooth.
No need to add cream, salt or anything!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free