- 2 cloves garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Onion, medium, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams water, Boiled
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, Thermomix
- 220 grams leeks, Roughly Chopped
- 270 grams Potatos, Roughly Chopped
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Mother's Day Winter Cooking Heating Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for students Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Everyday Potato dish Vegetable dish
1. Add onion & garlic to bowl and slice for 3 seconds at speed 7.
2. Add olive oil to bowl. Saute for 5 minutess, speed 1, 100C, scraping down sides of bowl after cooking.
3. Add water, stock paste to the onions and garlic and place the steaming basket with potato and leek into the bowl. Cook another 20-22 minutes mins, speed 1, 100C or until potatoes are soft.
4. Tip steamed vegetables into the liquid and puree for 45 seconds at speed 5 and gradually increasing speed to speed 9, until mixture is smooth.
No need to add cream, salt or anything!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake