- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 540 g parsnip, peeled, cut into peices
- 2 Green Apples or Pears, cored, cut into peices
- 500 g chicken stock
- 150 g cream
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream, or Creme Fraiche and chopped pecans
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds. Add butter and curry powder and sauté 3 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add parsnip, apple and stock and cook for 20 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper and puree 20 to 30 seconds, speed 9.
Serve with a garnish of sour cream or crème fraiche and chopped pecans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice