- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 540 g parsnip, peeled, cut into peices
- 2 Green Apples or Pears, cored, cut into peices
- 500 g chicken stock
- 150 g cream
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream, or Creme Fraiche and chopped pecans
8Recipe is created for
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds. Add butter and curry powder and sauté 3 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add parsnip, apple and stock and cook for 20 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper and puree 20 to 30 seconds, speed 9.
Serve with a garnish of sour cream or crème fraiche and chopped pecans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers