- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cube Veg stock or 1tbsp stock paste
- 650 grams water
- 500 grams peas
- seasoning to taste
1h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onions and garlic in Thermomic jug, 5 secs/speed 5.
Add Frozen peas, 12 secs/speed 10. Scrape down sides.
Add rest of ingredients, 15 mins/ temp 100/ speed 2 allowing steam to escape.
Increase time to 40mins/ temp 98/ speed 2 allowing steam to escape.
Place the measuring cup on the jug 1min/ increasing speed gradually to speed 10.
Accessories you need
Can add some freshly chopped ham to make pea and ham soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Creamy Mustard Chicken