- 500 g chicken breast/thigh, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 200 g brown onion, cut in half
- 3 stalks Celery, cut into 1cm pieces
- 150 g carrots, cut into 1cm pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 sprigs Thyme, leaves only
- 800 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 portions Vermicelli noodles
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add olive oil, celery and carrot and cook 5 minutes/110⁰C/speed 1.
3. Add chicken and cook 1 minute 30 seconds/90⁰C/speed 1.
4. Transfer contents of mixing bowl into dish and set aside.
5. Insert blade cover as per instructions.
6. Add chicken mixture and remaining ingredients into bowl and cook for 20 minutes/100⁰C/speed 1.
7. Meanwhile prepare vermicelli noodles as per packet instructions.
8. Once soup is cooked, stir through noodles and enjoy 😊
If you do not have a blade cover, put blades on reverse.
To get turmeric stains off blade cover and lid, place in sun for 1hr.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup