- 1 onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 4 Rashers bacon quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750 grams potatoes, roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 120 grams cream
Add onion & bacon 5s/speed 4 Scrape sides down
Add oil 3mins/varoma/speed 1
Add water, potatoes and stock 20mins/100degrees/speed 1 or until potatoes cooked to your liking
Remove MC add cream & wholegrain mustard. 2mins/100degrees/
I like to serve my soup with the pototoes still a bit chunky, if you would like it smoother blend 5sec/speed 4 until desired concistancy is acheived.
Serve with freshly made sliced bread/bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits