- 1 onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 4 Rashers bacon quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750 grams potatoes, roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 120 grams cream
Add onion & bacon 5s/speed 4 Scrape sides down
Add oil 3mins/varoma/speed 1
Add water, potatoes and stock 20mins/100degrees/speed 1 or until potatoes cooked to your liking
Remove MC add cream & wholegrain mustard. 2mins/100degrees/
I like to serve my soup with the pototoes still a bit chunky, if you would like it smoother blend 5sec/speed 4 until desired concistancy is acheived.
Serve with freshly made sliced bread/bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream