- 1 onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 4 Rashers bacon quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750 grams potatoes, roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 120 grams cream
Add onion & bacon 5s/speed 4 Scrape sides down
Add oil 3mins/varoma/speed 1
Add water, potatoes and stock 20mins/100degrees/speed 1 or until potatoes cooked to your liking
Remove MC add cream & wholegrain mustard. 2mins/100degrees/
I like to serve my soup with the pototoes still a bit chunky, if you would like it smoother blend 5sec/speed 4 until desired concistancy is acheived.
Serve with freshly made sliced bread/bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Satay Chicken