- 100 grams leek
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 200 grams water, rice or soy milk (or cows milk if not intolerant)
- 500 grams pumpkin
- 200 grams zucchini
- 500 grams water, rice or soy milk (or cows milk if not intolerance
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinch black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place leek and garlic and oil into the TMX bowl and chop 8 seconds/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil and sauté 7 minutes/ 100ºC/ SP3 1/2.
Add 200 grs of water or milk (cows, rice or soy) and blend 20 seconds/ SP 7.
Scrape down sides of the bowl and add chopped pumpkin, zucchinis, vegetable stock and pepper to taste.
Cook for 20 minutes/ 100ºC or 90ºC if you use milk/ Speed 1.
Blend 1 minute/ Speed 5 to 9 increasing speed gradually.
Serve hot and garnish with chopped parsley or spring onions.
Accessories you need
For an Asian taste add a kaffir lime leave and cook it with the pumpkin and zucchini. Remove before blending the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Sugar-Free Energy Love Hearts
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Creamy chicken bolognese
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Stir-fried Hairy Gourd with Dried Shrimp and Tang Hoon
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto
- Variation Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Debs Caesar salad
- Pork and Fennel Meatballs with Creamy Mushrooms, Sage and Beans
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup