- 100 grams leek
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 200 grams water, rice or soy milk (or cows milk if not intolerant)
- 500 grams pumpkin
- 200 grams zucchini
- 500 grams water, rice or soy milk (or cows milk if not intolerance
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinch black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leek and garlic and oil into the TMX bowl and chop 8 seconds/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil and sauté 7 minutes/ 100ºC/ SP3 1/2.
Add 200 grs of water or milk (cows, rice or soy) and blend 20 seconds/ SP 7.
Scrape down sides of the bowl and add chopped pumpkin, zucchinis, vegetable stock and pepper to taste.
Cook for 20 minutes/ 100ºC or 90ºC if you use milk/ Speed 1.
Blend 1 minute/ Speed 5 to 9 increasing speed gradually.
Serve hot and garnish with chopped parsley or spring onions.
For an Asian taste add a kaffir lime leave and cook it with the pumpkin and zucchini. Remove before blending the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Potato and Bacon Frittata