- 800 grams pumpkin, chunks to fit through lid
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 small piece ginger
- 750 grams water
Add cashews and mince 10 secs sp 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, garlic and ginger and chop 10 secs sp 7, scrape down bowl.
Add water and stock.
Cook, time 20 mins, temp 100, sp 2-3.
Puree 1 min sp 8.
Accessories you need
Add more ginger if preferred.
Vary the water according to personal preference.
Also nice with sweet potato, or a mix of pumpkin and sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup