- 800 grams pumpkin, chunks to fit through lid
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 small piece ginger
- 750 grams water
Add cashews and mince 10 secs sp 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, garlic and ginger and chop 10 secs sp 7, scrape down bowl.
Add water and stock.
Cook, time 20 mins, temp 100, sp 2-3.
Puree 1 min sp 8.
Accessories you need
Add more ginger if preferred.
Vary the water according to personal preference.
Also nice with sweet potato, or a mix of pumpkin and sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh