- 800 grams pumpkin, chunks to fit through lid
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 small piece ginger
- 750 grams water
Add cashews and mince 10 secs sp 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, garlic and ginger and chop 10 secs sp 7, scrape down bowl.
Add water and stock.
Cook, time 20 mins, temp 100, sp 2-3.
Puree 1 min sp 8.
Accessories you need
Add more ginger if preferred.
Vary the water according to personal preference.
Also nice with sweet potato, or a mix of pumpkin and sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami