- 800 grams pumpkin, chunks to fit through lid
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 small piece ginger
- 750 grams water
Add cashews and mince 10 secs sp 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, garlic and ginger and chop 10 secs sp 7, scrape down bowl.
Add water and stock.
Cook, time 20 mins, temp 100, sp 2-3.
Puree 1 min sp 8.
Accessories you need
Add more ginger if preferred.
Vary the water according to personal preference.
Also nice with sweet potato, or a mix of pumpkin and sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf