- 800 grams pumpkin, chunks to fit through lid
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 small piece ginger
- 750 grams water
Add cashews and mince 10 secs sp 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, garlic and ginger and chop 10 secs sp 7, scrape down bowl.
Add water and stock.
Cook, time 20 mins, temp 100, sp 2-3.
Puree 1 min sp 8.
Accessories you need
Add more ginger if preferred.
Vary the water according to personal preference.
Also nice with sweet potato, or a mix of pumpkin and sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)