- 500 g Butternut pumpkin, (cubed)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 handful of unsalted cashews
- 500 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato & cashews and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, curry powder, stock and cumin and cook for 20 min/100 degrees C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Pumpkin & Cashew Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.