- 500 g Butternut pumpkin, (cubed)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 handful of unsalted cashews
- 500 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato & cashews and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, curry powder, stock and cumin and cook for 20 min/100 degrees C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Pumpkin & Cashew Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup