- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 1 dried red chilli
- olive oil
- 2-3 Fresh long red chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cm Peeled ginger
- 1 bunch coriander
- 15 grams sesame oil
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 30 grams fish sauce
- 3 cans Coconut milk 400ml
- 300 grams chicken stock
- 250 grams Rice noodles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat oven to 180 degrees
Deseed pumpkin and chop into 2cm cubes with skin on, place on oven tray. Put dried chilli into Thermomix bowl and chop 1 second speed 9. Sprinkle pumpkin with dried chilli, salt and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes.
Put fresh chillies, garlic, ginger and coriander stems into Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7
Add sesame oil, lime juice, zest and fish sauce, mix for 3 seconds speed 7
Add 30g olive oil saute 3 minutes 120 degrees speed 2
Add coconut milk and stock, cook 15 minutes 90 degrees speed 2
Add rice noodles cook 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 2 reverse
Divide between 4 large bowls, add roasted pumpkin and garnish with coriander leaves
This is a Jamie Oliver recipe converted to the TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli