- 5 spring onions, green part only
- 30 grams garlic infused oil
- 500 grams Japanese Pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-FODMAP TM Vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
Place onion in bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil, sauté 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Add pumpkin and carrot. Chop 15 seconds/speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add water and stock. Cook 20 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Blend 1 minute/speed 9, bringing to speed 9 gradually.
Accessories you need
Converted from Pumpkin Soup recipe in EDC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls