- 5 spring onions, green part only
- 30 grams garlic infused oil
- 500 grams Japanese Pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-FODMAP TM Vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
Place onion in bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil, sauté 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Add pumpkin and carrot. Chop 15 seconds/speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add water and stock. Cook 20 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Blend 1 minute/speed 9, bringing to speed 9 gradually.
Accessories you need
Converted from Pumpkin Soup recipe in EDC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls