- 750 grams butternut pumpkin, leave skin on
- 2 tablespoons thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 litre water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 gram cream
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 200 grams ham chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop pumpkin into chunks, leaving skin on
2. Process onion and garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds
3. Add coconut oil, and saute at 100 degrees speed 2 for 2 minutes
4. Add pumpkin, water and vegetable stock
5. Cook at 110 degrees for 25 minutes, speed 1.5
6. Process speed 10, for 2 minutes. Gradually increase from speed 1 to speed 10.
Accessories you need
You can use any pumpkin, and can remove skin if you prefer. The skin has the most nutritional value though, and adds a nice flavour. If you want vegetarian, don't need to add the ham. If you would like dairy free, it is nice without the cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup