- 750 grams butternut pumpkin, leave skin on
- 2 tablespoons thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 litre water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 gram cream
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 200 grams ham chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Recipe is created for
1. Chop pumpkin into chunks, leaving skin on
2. Process onion and garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds
3. Add coconut oil, and saute at 100 degrees speed 2 for 2 minutes
4. Add pumpkin, water and vegetable stock
5. Cook at 110 degrees for 25 minutes, speed 1.5
6. Process speed 10, for 2 minutes. Gradually increase from speed 1 to speed 10.
You can use any pumpkin, and can remove skin if you prefer. The skin has the most nutritional value though, and adds a nice flavour. If you want vegetarian, don't need to add the ham. If you would like dairy free, it is nice without the cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani