- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 20 grams oil
- 500 grams butternut pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped into cubes
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
1. Put onion into TM Bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Add oil, saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1.
3. Add curry powder, cook for 1 minute at 100 degrees on Speed 1.
4. Add pumpkin and carrot, chop for 15 seconds on Speed 7.
5. Add stock and water, cook for 25 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1.
6. Blend for 20-30 seconds going from Speed 1 to Speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes