- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 celery stalk, 1 large or 2 small
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litres water
- 50-100 gram pasta, Angel Hair, Vermicelli or Risoni
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Onion Chop 3 Secs Speed 7 - Scrape Bowl with Spatula
Add Vegetables Chop 1-2 Secs Speed 5 - Scrape Bowl with Spatula
Add Vegetable Stock Paste & Water Cook 20 Mintues Varoma Temp Speed 1
Add Pasta Cook 10 Minutes Varoma Speed 1
Quick Vegetable Stock
Accessories you need
You can use any vegetables you have.
If you want the soup thicker add more veggies and pasta.
You can mix up for different flavours chop 2 rashers of bacon with the onion or add a small amount of chicken.
I prefer very thin pasta to make it hearty. For Gluten Free you can use rice noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag