- 500 g carrots, peeled, quartered
- 1 parsnip, peeled, chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- ginger, small piece, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 g oil, of choice
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, TMX made
- 750 g water
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180-200 (depending on oven). Place carrots and parsnip into dish, toss or spray with oil. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
Place onion, garlic and ginger into thermomix bowl on speed 7 for 4 seconds. Scrap down sides. Add oil and cumin, mix varoma on speed 1 for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, roasted vegetables, stock and water. Cook on 100, speed 1 for 20 minutes. Once cooked, slowly whiz up soup from speed 1 to 9 for 30 seconds. Season to taste.
Accessories you need
I have used swede instead of parsnip on occasion.
This is recipe is adapted from Homes+ magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup