- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed
- 1 red onion peeled and quartered
- 30 g oil
- 4 red capsicum, quartered, roasted and skins removed
- 400 g can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and chillies into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add onion and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
4. Add capsicum, tomatoes, stock and water. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
5. Blend for 20-30 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
6. Serve with Cheese Scones.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts