- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed
- 1 red onion peeled and quartered
- 30 g oil
- 4 red capsicum, quartered, roasted and skins removed
- 400 g can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and chillies into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add onion and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
4. Add capsicum, tomatoes, stock and water. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
5. Blend for 20-30 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
6. Serve with Cheese Scones.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow cooked pumpkin soup
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Beef Bakso (sis Adz's)
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Apple turnover
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers