- 1000 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into 3cm pieces
- 500 g carrot, Unpeeled into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams olive oil
- pinches Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- 1000 grams water
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced
2. Peel and chop pumpkin and place on a lined baking tray
3. Cut carrots and place onto a separate lined baking tray
4. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and cinnamon and combine
5. Roast 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are caramelised
6. Place half roast vegetables into thermomix bowl and add 500g issuing the blend function select time for 1min, place into thermoserver and repeat with remaining vegetable and 500g water and use blend function for 1 minute.
7. Serve topped with parsley and serve with fresh bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones