- 1000 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into 3cm pieces
- 500 g carrot, Unpeeled into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams olive oil
- pinches Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- 1000 grams water
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced
2. Peel and chop pumpkin and place on a lined baking tray
3. Cut carrots and place onto a separate lined baking tray
4. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and cinnamon and combine
5. Roast 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are caramelised
6. Place half roast vegetables into thermomix bowl and add 500g issuing the blend function select time for 1min, place into thermoserver and repeat with remaining vegetable and 500g water and use blend function for 1 minute.
7. Serve topped with parsley and serve with fresh bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun