- 1000 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into 3cm pieces
- 500 g carrot, Unpeeled into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams olive oil
- pinches Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- 1000 grams water
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced
2. Peel and chop pumpkin and place on a lined baking tray
3. Cut carrots and place onto a separate lined baking tray
4. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and cinnamon and combine
5. Roast 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are caramelised
6. Place half roast vegetables into thermomix bowl and add 500g issuing the blend function select time for 1min, place into thermoserver and repeat with remaining vegetable and 500g water and use blend function for 1 minute.
7. Serve topped with parsley and serve with fresh bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables