- 20 g olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 leek, (White Park only)
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots
- 5 Medium Potatots, (I used the brown brushed potatos)
- 1 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- water, (Filled to Thermo jugs MAX line)
Recipe is created for
1. Dice all vegetables into small pieces (3-4cm) pieces.2. Add all ingredients to 3. Cook 25 min, Varoma, with MC on.
4. When finished, blend soup for 1 min (starting at speed 4 and gradually increasing to speed
TIP - peel zucchini to avoid any green bits being visible from the kids.
To turn this into baby food, omit stock paste and fill water to the 2L mark on Thermomix jug and blend at speed 4 for 30 seconds for a thicker soup. If still too thick, Blend again in 5-10 second increments.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free