- 20 g olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 leek, (White Park only)
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots
- 5 Medium Potatots, (I used the brown brushed potatos)
- 1 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- water, (Filled to Thermo jugs MAX line)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dice all vegetables into small pieces (3-4cm) pieces.2. Add all ingredients to "Closed lid" 3. Cook 25 min, Varoma, "Gentle stir setting" with MC on.
4. When finished, blend soup for 1 min (starting at speed 4 and gradually increasing to speed
Accessories you need
TIP - peel zucchini to avoid any green bits being visible from the kids.
To turn this into baby food, omit stock paste and fill water to the 2L mark on Thermomix jug and blend at speed 4 for 30 seconds for a thicker soup. If still too thick, Blend again in 5-10 second increments.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun