- 20 g olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed if desired
- 500 g carrots, cut in thirds
- 1 sweet potato, cut
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoon chicken or veg stock conentrate
- 1000 g water
- 10 g lime juice
- 20 g palm sugar
- 20 g fish sauce
- 150 g coconut cream
- 100 g pure cream
Add onion, garlic, chilli, lime leaves, 3 sec/speed7.
Add oil, saute 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
Add carrott, potato chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add stock and water cook 15 min/100/speed 1.
Blend 1 minute /speed 9 (gradually increasing the speed).
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 2 until sugar is disolved.
Whip creams and serve on top of soup or mix creams and freeze in ice cube trays. Serve the ice cubes with the soup and you get a blend of creamy and spicy hot and cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Pork Fritters