- 400 grams mixed vegetables, roughly chopped, e.g. carrots, celery, parsnip etc.
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 500 grams lamb, diced
- 750 grams water
- 100 grams red lentils
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- Sea salt to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place vegetables in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
2. Set vegetables aside.
3. Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Add all spices and cook 1 min/100 degrees/speed 1.
6. Add diced lamb and cook 10 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
7. Add water, lentils, tomato paste and vegetable stock and cook 15 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
8. Add reserved vegetables and cook 15 min/100 degrees/ /speed 1.
Add 1 can borlotti or red kidney beans (rinsed and drained) in step 8.
Stewing beef can be used to replace the lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers