- 5 g cumin seed
- 5 g Corriander Seeds
- 1 tablespoons tumeric powder
- 3 cm Fresh Ginger Peeled, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 fresh chilli
- 200 g yellow split peas
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock, EDC
- 30 g oil
- 1200 g water
- juice of 1 lemon
Place cumin, corriander and tumeric in TM bowl and dry roast for 2mins/Varoma/speed 2
Add ginger, garlic, chilli and yellow split peas and chop for 1min/speed 6
Add vegetable stock and oil and cook for 2 min/Varoma/2 mins
Add water and cook for 35mins/100degrees/speed 2
Place basket on top to stop the splatter.
Add the lemon juice , then pour soup into the Thermoserver. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen