- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 120 grams Yellow Curry Paste (Valcom)
- 700 grams pumpkin
- 2 cubes Vegetable Stock (massel)
- 300 grams water
- 150 grams coconut cream
Cut onion into quarters, add garlic cloves 3sec,sp7
Add Olive oil and curry paste saute 3min,varoma,sp1
Add Pumpkin 10sec,sp7
Add vegetable stock and water 15min,100 degree,sp1
Add coconut cream 20sec,sp9
If wanting a real bite only add 100gm coconut cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup