- 1 onion
- 15 gram olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil, (or a couple of tablespoons of dried basil)
- 1300 grams vine ripened tomatoes
- 500 gram water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoon natural greek style yoghurt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic, and fresh (or dried) basil into TM bowl - chop 4 seconds speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
3. Add the tomatoes and chop 4 seconds speed 9.
4. Add 500g water and cook 25 minutes, 100 degrees.
5. Mix all together 20 seconds, speed 9 - be careful to increase speed gradually so that the hot mixture does not shoot out the top!
6. Serve topped with the natural yoghurt, and some fresh herbs of your choice (I like parsley for extra freshness)
Accessories you need
Serve topped with the natural yoghurt, and some fresh herbs of your choice (I like parsley for extra freshness)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk