- 1 onion
- 15 gram olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil, (or a couple of tablespoons of dried basil)
- 1300 grams vine ripened tomatoes
- 500 gram water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoon natural greek style yoghurt
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic, and fresh (or dried) basil into TM bowl - chop 4 seconds speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
3. Add the tomatoes and chop 4 seconds speed 9.
4. Add 500g water and cook 25 minutes, 100 degrees.
5. Mix all together 20 seconds, speed 9 - be careful to increase speed gradually so that the hot mixture does not shoot out the top!
6. Serve topped with the natural yoghurt, and some fresh herbs of your choice (I like parsley for extra freshness)
Accessories you need
Serve topped with the natural yoghurt, and some fresh herbs of your choice (I like parsley for extra freshness)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables