- 40 g brown rice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil
- 200 g frozen spinach or 1 bunch fresh English Spinach
- 1 l water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Dill and sugar to taste
- Milk to taste (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place brown rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 8. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 °C on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes at 100 °C on speed 2.
Pulverise for 10-20 seconds by slowly increasing from speed 1 to speed 8.
Serve with gluten free croutons (make gluten free bread, dice into cubes and toast lightly under a grill or a low heat in the oven).
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Strawberry Balls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto