- 40 g brown rice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil
- 200 g frozen spinach or 1 bunch fresh English Spinach
- 1 l water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Dill and sugar to taste
- Milk to taste (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place brown rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 8. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 °C on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes at 100 °C on speed 2.
Pulverise for 10-20 seconds by slowly increasing from speed 1 to speed 8.
Serve with gluten free croutons (make gluten free bread, dice into cubes and toast lightly under a grill or a low heat in the oven).
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie