- 40 g brown rice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil
- 200 g frozen spinach or 1 bunch fresh English Spinach
- 1 l water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Dill and sugar to taste
- Milk to taste (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place brown rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 8. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 °C on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes at 100 °C on speed 2.
Pulverise for 10-20 seconds by slowly increasing from speed 1 to speed 8.
Serve with gluten free croutons (make gluten free bread, dice into cubes and toast lightly under a grill or a low heat in the oven).
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops