- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 650 grams sweet potato (approx)
- 200 grams carrot (approx)
- 400 grams full cream coconut milk (tin)
- 300 grams water
- 5 grams Zest of Lime
- 1 tsp vegeta seasoning
- 1 heaped tablespoons coriander plus extra to serve (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic and halved onions in Thermomix and chop on Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes on Varoma, Speed 2.
3. Add chopped sweet potato finely chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5.Scrape down sides.
4. Add chopped carrot and finely chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down sides.
5. Add coconut milk, water and zest of the lime with vegeta seasoning and coriander (optional) and cook for 15 minutes on 100 degrees, Speed 2.
6. Blend on Speed 5 for 40 seconds.
7. Garnish with coriander.
Accessories you need
Best to serve with bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou