- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 650 grams sweet potato (approx)
- 200 grams carrot (approx)
- 400 grams full cream coconut milk (tin)
- 300 grams water
- 5 grams Zest of Lime
- 1 tsp vegeta seasoning
- 1 heaped tablespoons coriander plus extra to serve (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic and halved onions in Thermomix and chop on Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes on Varoma, Speed 2.
3. Add chopped sweet potato finely chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5.Scrape down sides.
4. Add chopped carrot and finely chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down sides.
5. Add coconut milk, water and zest of the lime with vegeta seasoning and coriander (optional) and cook for 15 minutes on 100 degrees, Speed 2.
6. Blend on Speed 5 for 40 seconds.
7. Garnish with coriander.
Best to serve with bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)