- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled & roughly chopped
- 250 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 carrot, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bran Oil
- cream or cashews optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
I use pumpkin soup recipe on Basic Cooking Chip
1. Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5, scrape bowl.
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 120C on speed 1.
3. Add sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7, scrape bowl.
5. Add stock and water, cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
6. Add cream or Cashews.
Blend for 1 min by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9 gradually.
season to taste
Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup