- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled & roughly chopped
- 250 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 carrot, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bran Oil
- cream or cashews optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
I use pumpkin soup recipe on Basic Cooking Chip
1. Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5, scrape bowl.
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 120C on speed 1.
3. Add sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7, scrape bowl.
5. Add stock and water, cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
6. Add cream or Cashews.
Blend for 1 min by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9 gradually.
season to taste
Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish