- 700 grams sweet potato, peeled and chopped 2cm cubes
- 1 - 2 red capsicum, roasted, peeled, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped roughly
- 700 - 750 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Thai Green Curry Paste
- 80 grams coconut milk
- Prepare the capsicum first.
Cut the sides and top off the capsicum/s, place under griller skin side up. Grill until skin bubbles (it can turn a bit black, that won't matter). Remove from grill and allow to cool. Peel and chop roughly.
Whilst capsicum is grilling prepare potato and zucchini, add to bowl along with water, stock and curry paste. Use less water if you prefer a thicker soup, more if you prefer thinner.
Cook 30 min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Once cooking in progress the capsicum should be ready to add. Drop pieces into the bowl via the measuring cup hole (if soup already hot take care to avoid splashing).
Add coconut milk once cooked.
Blend 30 seconds, speed 9, gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Accessories you need
You will need about 2 - 3 sweet potatoes to make 700 grams.
Adjust the curry paste according to preference. 1 teaspoon can be enough if children are eating.
You could add more coconut milk according to taste.
It is worth roasting the capsicum for the beautiful flavor it adds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup