THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150g Leeks, trimmed & washed
- 600g water
- 2tsp Massell chicken stock powder
- 300g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 200g silverbeet ot chard, washed and chopped
- 1 can cannelli beans, drained and rinsed
- 1tbs sage leaves
- 1tbs olive oil, or walnut oil
- small bunch flat leaf parsley
- 30g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 40g walnuts
chop leeks 2secs speed5 scrape down add oil and cook 5mins/veroma/speed 1
add water stock and sweet potato and cook 100/ 10-15mins/rev/speed1 check after 10mins to see if sweet potato cooked.
add silverbeet/beans /pepper/season with salt/ and cook 100/3mins/rev/speed 1 use spatula to push down.add lemon juice and serve topped with pesto
add to jug and turbo once scrape down and turbo again if needed i found it thick but lovely in the soup
the recipe converted from myrecipes 296cal per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk