- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 onion, (or 1 eschalot)
- 1 spring onion, cut into 3cm lengths
- 3 tbsp hot chilli powder, (or less if you don't like it too hot)
- 200 g oil
- 3 pieces dried shitake mushrooms, softened in warm water
- 10 g black fungus, softened in warm water
- 60 - 90 g canned bamboo shoots
- 3 slices ginger
- 1L water
- 200 g pork mince, seasoned with soy & corn starch
- 100 g enoki mushrooms, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 small package tofu, cubed
- 1 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Handful chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp homemade chilli oil, (ingredients above)
- 3-4 tbsp black vinegar
- 1 tsp black sauce (dark soy sauce)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 MC water
Place garlic, onion (or eschalot) and spring onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add chilli powder and oil and cook 10 min/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Once cool, transfer to a sterilised glass jar and allow to cool completely.
To use just spoon oil out without stirring.
Place mushrooms, black fungus, ginger and bamboo shoots into mixing bowl and chop 20 - 30 sec/speed 3.
Add water and cook 10 min/Varoma temp/speed 2.
Add pork mince, enoki mushrooms and seasoning ingredients; except the corn starch & water mixture; and cook 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed 1.
Add bean curd and corn starch mixture and cook 3 min/Varoma temp/Reverse/speed 1.
Add egg and spring onion into mixing bowl and stir gently with a spoon to shred egg.
Serve whilst hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)