- 1 stalk Lemon grass
- 2 --- Green Chillies, seeds in or removed to your preference
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprig corriander, keep some of the leaves to serve
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 litre water
- 2 tablespoon stock, use beef or veg
- 20 g tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 --- broccoli stalk, thinly sliced
- 3 --- shallots, thinly sliced
- 30 g green beans, sliced to 2cm pieces
- 1 --- small packet of thin noodles
- 1 thinly sliced red chilli, to sprinkle (optional)
- 260 g very thinly sliced beef
Place lemon grass, green chilli, garlic, ginger and corriander in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut oil and saute 3 min/100/speed 1
Add water, stock, tamari or soy and fish sauce. 8mins/100/speed 1.
Add broccoli, shallots, beans noodles and beef 10min/100/speed 1
serve and sprinkle with red chilli and corriander leaves. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever