- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 capsicums, roasted and skin removed
- 750 g tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp EDC Stock Paste, or 500ml of stock
- 500 g water, exclude if using liquid stock
- 1 tsp Herbamare
- chilli sprinkles, (optional)
- fresh basil, garnish
1. Chop onions and garlic 5 seconds, sp 7
2. Add oil and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, sp 1
3. Add tomato paste and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, sp 1
4. Add capsicums and tomatoes and chop 7 seconds, sp 7.
5. Add stock and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees sp 2.
6. Add herbamare and chilli if using and blend with MC in place 25 seconds gradually increasing to speed 9.
7. Garnish with fresh basil
Accessories you need
Can also slow roast the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
Can add cream and mix through before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread