- 50 grams red lentils, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- garlic to taste(optional)
- 400 grams tinned tomatoes
- zest of one l emon or 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 500 grams marinara seafood mix
8Recipe is created for
For a thicker soup mill lentils for 20 seconds speed 8 first.then remove .
Add roughly chopped onion, oil and garlic(optional) speed 6 for 5 seconds until chopped .
Turn heat on to varoma for 4 minutes speed 2.
Add tomatoes ,lentils,zest, wine and stock, cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes speed 1,leave measuring cap off to let it reduce.
Put measuring cap on and process bringing speed slowly up to 6 for 10 seconds.
Add large fish pieces (from marinara mix)cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 5 minutes.Then add calamari , mussels and prawns.Continue cooking at 90 degrees until prawns are cooked and turn red(usually less than 2 minutes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Little piggy faces
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce