- 50 grams red lentils, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- garlic to taste(optional)
- 400 grams tinned tomatoes
- zest of one l emon or 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 500 grams marinara seafood mix
8Recipe is created for
For a thicker soup mill lentils for 20 seconds speed 8 first.then remove .
Add roughly chopped onion, oil and garlic(optional) speed 6 for 5 seconds until chopped .
Turn heat on to varoma for 4 minutes speed 2.
Add tomatoes ,lentils,zest, wine and stock, cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes speed 1,leave measuring cap off to let it reduce.
Put measuring cap on and process bringing speed slowly up to 6 for 10 seconds.
Add large fish pieces (from marinara mix)cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 5 minutes.Then add calamari , mussels and prawns.Continue cooking at 90 degrees until prawns are cooked and turn red(usually less than 2 minutes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.