- 50 grams red lentils, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- garlic to taste(optional)
- 400 grams tinned tomatoes
- zest of one l emon or 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 500 grams marinara seafood mix
8Recipe is created for
For a thicker soup mill lentils for 20 seconds speed 8 first.then remove .
Add roughly chopped onion, oil and garlic(optional) speed 6 for 5 seconds until chopped .
Turn heat on to varoma for 4 minutes speed 2.
Add tomatoes ,lentils,zest, wine and stock, cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes speed 1,leave measuring cap off to let it reduce.
Put measuring cap on and process bringing speed slowly up to 6 for 10 seconds.
Add large fish pieces (from marinara mix)cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 5 minutes.Then add calamari , mussels and prawns.Continue cooking at 90 degrees until prawns are cooked and turn red(usually less than 2 minutes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns