- 50 grams red lentils, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- garlic to taste(optional)
- 400 grams tinned tomatoes
- zest of one l emon or 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 500 grams marinara seafood mix
8Recipe is created for
For a thicker soup mill lentils for 20 seconds speed 8 first.then remove .
Add roughly chopped onion, oil and garlic(optional) speed 6 for 5 seconds until chopped .
Turn heat on to varoma for 4 minutes speed 2.
Add tomatoes ,lentils,zest, wine and stock, cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes speed 1,leave measuring cap off to let it reduce.
Put measuring cap on and process bringing speed slowly up to 6 for 10 seconds.
Add large fish pieces (from marinara mix)cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 5 minutes.Then add calamari , mussels and prawns.Continue cooking at 90 degrees until prawns are cooked and turn red(usually less than 2 minutes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup