- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 Stalk celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 litre water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 bunch Kale, stalks removed and sliced
- 2 --- 400g tins legumes of choice, drained and rinsed
- 80 grams parmesan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan cheese cut into 2cm cubes into Thermomix Bowl.
Grate, speed 8 for 10 seconds and set aside.
Put onion, carrot, celery and garlic into bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 120 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1.
Add bayleaves, water, stock, tomatoes and kale (you may need to push the kale down to get it below the 2.2L line)
Cook 20 minutes, 100deg, speed 1.
Once cooked add legumes..I used cannellini beans and lentils as that is what I had in my pantry.
Heat 2 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse, speed stir.
Serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Chicken and Date Tagine (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Banana Berry and Almond Loaf (from Lola Berry)
- Raw Chocolate Crackle Slice (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Lime and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Blueberry Zucchini cakes with Lemon Buttercream
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Carrot Cake Lunchbox Bites
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup