- 4 cm ginger, 2 if not a ginger lover
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 onion
- 420 grams Can creamed corn
- 315 gram corn kernels
- 420 gram can corn kernels
- 1 grams sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 3 heaped tablespoon chicken thighs
- 2 fillets cornflour, mixed with water
- 2 level tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 grams ham, sliced
- 1 spring onion, green part only, sliced, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Add ginger and garlic to bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and sauté 4 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1 or stir.
Add corn, creamed corn, water, sesame oil, stock paste, sliced chicken, soy sauce and ham. Cook 15 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed 1.
In the last 2 minutes of cooking increase the reverse speed to 2 and slowly drizzle the cornflour and water mixture through the lid. Then add the egg whites by slowly drizzling through the lid or replacing the MC and pouring the egg onto the lid to dribble through.
Serve topped with spring onion.
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
Accessories you need
I forgot to put the cornflour in the last time I made this and it was fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Variation Chicken & vegetable soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Celeriac, Zucchini, Leek, Tomato & Carrot Soup
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Beef bone broth
- Sweet potatoe and leek soup
- Polish Barszcz (Beetroot Soup)
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Gluten free sponge
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)