- 4 cm ginger, 2 if not a ginger lover
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 onion
- 420 grams Can creamed corn
- 315 gram corn kernels
- 420 gram can corn kernels
- 1 grams sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 3 heaped tablespoon chicken thighs
- 2 fillets cornflour, mixed with water
- 2 level tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 grams ham, sliced
- 1 spring onion, green part only, sliced, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add ginger and garlic to bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add onion, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and sauté 4 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1 or stir.
Add corn, creamed corn, water, sesame oil, stock paste, sliced chicken, soy sauce and ham. Cook 15 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed 1.
In the last 2 minutes of cooking increase the reverse speed to 2 and slowly drizzle the cornflour and water mixture through the lid. Then add the egg whites by slowly drizzling through the lid or replacing the MC and pouring the egg onto the lid to dribble through.
Serve topped with spring onion.
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
I forgot to put the cornflour in the last time I made this and it was fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza