- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Small brown onion, peeled, chopped
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- pinch all spice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bayleaf
- 600g vegetable stock
- 400g can Chopped Tomatoes
- 100g broccoli, chopped into small florets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sweet potato, carrots, celery, chilli, onion, and garlic to bowl. Chop 3sec speed 5.
2. Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Cook 20mins, varoma, speed 1
3. Blend 1min, speed 1 slowly increasing to speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy