- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Small brown onion, peeled, chopped
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- pinch all spice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bayleaf
- 600g vegetable stock
- 400g can Chopped Tomatoes
- 100g broccoli, chopped into small florets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sweet potato, carrots, celery, chilli, onion, and garlic to bowl. Chop 3sec speed 5.
2. Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Cook 20mins, varoma, speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
3. Blend 1min, speed 1 slowly increasing to speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles
- Recco Classico