- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 carrots, chopped into chunks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 1 Potato, chopped
- 180 g Pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 100 g McKenzies dry soup mix
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 level tbsp Maggi Seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- 15 g raw sugar
- 1 level tsp turmeric
- 1 level tsp smoked paprika
- 1 level tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 level tsp chilli powder (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Easy Low budget Natural Everyday Vegetable dish
1. Chop all veg 6 seconds speed 6.
2. Scrape down the sides of bowl, add the oil and cook 7 minutes Varoma speed 1.
3. Add the bay, stock, Maggi seasoning, dry soup mix, spices and pepper, and chilli if using, then fill bowl up to the 2L mark with water. Cook 40 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2.
To make the soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal