- 1 onion
- 50 grams bacon
- 1 carrot
- 4 stalks Celery
- 150 g potato
- 100 g sweet potato
- 200 g Soup mix
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp stock paste, Chicken or veggie
- 10 g oil
- 2 tsp herb, Parsley,chives,marjoram
- 1-2 cloves garlic
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all veggies and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl add oil and sauté 5 mind/100c//speed1
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cook 50mins/100c//speed 1. Use simmering basket instead of measuring cup.
4. Taste soup for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste