- 1 bunch green tops of spring onions, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Large carrot, peeld and roughly chopped
- 1 small piece of broccoli, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 650 g water
- 1 level tsp chili
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place spring onion tops into Mixingbowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6. Add oil and saute on Varoma for 3 min on speed 1.
Add zucchini, potato, carrot, broccoli, vegetable stock concentrate, chili paste and water.
Cook on 100 degrees C for 15 min on speed 1.
Puree for 1 min on speed 9.
Transfer into Thermo Server or Soup Terrine.
You may wish to add some sour creme or creme fraiche.
Serve with crusty bread or bread rolls and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg