- 60 g brown onion, Quartered
- 20 g coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 carrot, Medium chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 small white skinned potatoes, Chopped
- 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 400g tomato passata
- 2 level tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 400g cans cannellini bean, Unrinsed just 1 can
- 100 grams Mini pasta
- 100g g green beans, Chopped
- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 1 pinches Oregano dried
- 1 level teaspoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.place quartered onion and garlic cloves into TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 6.Add oil and sauté for 3 mins /100 degrees / speed 1. MC off
2. Add, carrot,celery and sauté for a further 2 minutes /100 degrees/speed1/MC off
3. Add potato and sauté for a further 1 minute 100 degrees/speed1/MC off
4. Add canned cherry tomatoes,passata,vegetable stock paste,and oregano and cook for 15 mins / 100 degrees/speed1/reverse enabled / With simmering basket on top.
5. Drain and rinse canned cannellini beans
6.. Add rinsed beans zucchini,and green beans and cook for a further 5 minutes 100 degrees/speed1/reverse enabled / simmering basket on top.
serve with cracked black pepper and 1tsp Parmesan sprinkled on top ( 1tsp per serve )
Accessories you need
Add 'soft " vegetables like spinach, silverbeet or peas until last 5 mins of cooking. Green beans added in last 5 minutes will retain their colour and crispness . Add at pasta step if you like them soft.
i also used ditalini pasta ( usually available from fruit shops )
May need to season to taste. I don't add salt to my cooking .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto