THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams sweet potato, peeled & chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 100 grams pumpkin, peeled chopped into 2-3 cm pieces
- 400 grams mixed vegetables, eg: 1 zucchini, 1 carrot, qtr cauliflower, 1 stem celery, 1-2 stems broccoli
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tomato
- 600 gram water
- 1 tablespoon EDC vegetable stock paste
- 10 g flat leaf parsley, optional
- 20 g coconut oil, optional
- pepper, dash
- tumeric, dash - optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Follow the Vegetable Soup electronic version if TM5 with recipe chip. **note i have substituted the 300gms of potato for S/potato and pumpkin**
** Mixed Vegetables is 400gm and can be any, eg zucchini, broccoli, brocolini, snow peas, leek, turnip, squash etc **
Preperation:1. Place sweet potato, pumpkin, tomato, onion, garlic clove, mixed vegetables, parsley, stock paste pepper and water into mixing bowl & cook 25 minutes/100degrees/speed 1
2. Add coconut oil (can sub for 20gm butter or olive oil) and blend 1 minute/speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually. Serve hot with an extra sprinkle of
1 PP per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup