- 1200 grams fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes, dried
- basil leaves, fresh, 1/4 cup, plus extra for garnish
- 30 grams Low fat Greek style yoghurt
1. Add garlic to bowl and chop 3sec/sp7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. All all other ingredients except yoghurt and cook 8mins/100C/sp1.
3. Blend 20sec/sp9, gradually increasing speed.
4. Serve topped with yogurt and basil leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Fermented cucumbers
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets